Working together, people can achieve extraordinary things. Improve collaboration with technology that empowers people to engage and innovate — anywhere, on any device.
Collaboration is more than a technical architecture, solution, or product. It is the experience that integrates people, processes, and technology. We believe that by working together, people can achieve extraordinary things.
An organizational chart may show hierarchy, but it doesn’t represent real business collaboration—how people actually interact inside, outside, and across the organization. Finding ways to improve the connections between people and the information they need to share is critical to improving business.
Empower, Engage, Innovate
The goal—and the power—of collaboration technology is to help people share as naturally as possible. How do you get there?
• Empower people to work their way—where, when, and how they want—without limits
• Engage people by providing the best collaboration tools to connect with peers and other organizations
• Help people innovate to develop ideas and solve problems
People don’t want to have to think about how to do something, just about what they want to do.
The New Collaborative Environment
Opportunity comes from the combination of technology and people. The collaborative workspace environment gives people the flexibility to be where they need to be to do the best work they can.
Cisco uses an architectural approach, integrating mobility, video, and cloud to bring people together anytime, anywhere, on any device. Connect employees, customers, and suppliers to make decisions, resolve customer issues, or address supply-chain challenges. The architecture cost-effectively supports scalability, security, and accessibility. The Cisco collaboration strategy and architecture account for not only the technology, but also for what it means to your processes and culture.
Implement collaboration solutions to:
• Flatten organizational hierarchy and better communicate with all levels of the organization
• Elevate and personalize communications to improve the quality and speed of decisions
• Save time, simplify workflows, and increase workforce interaction and productivity
• Build trust and understanding across time zones and within teams through video communications
• Improve customer responsiveness by facilitating faster access to experts and information
In addition to productivity improvements, these solutions can help you reduce travel, real-estate costs, and greenhouse gas emissions by supporting virtual meetings and telecommuting.
The modular elements of the Cisco Collaboration Architecture work together to deliver compelling collaboration experiences both within and among organizations. With this framework, you can develop an investment plan that helps to ensure interoperability with your existing and future assets.
The Cisco Collaboration Architecture Model offers a clear picture of the framework.
• Increase productivity and lower your total cost of ownership
• Accelerate time to market and increase revenue growth
• Improve customer satisfaction and generate new ideas
The Cisco Collaboration Architecture offers significant competitive advantages. It breaks down barriers to collaboration among organizations that use different content formats, tools, and devices. You also gain architectural flexibility and organizational agility to quickly respond to the changing needs of your business.